If you are a small to midsize business in Northern Montgomery or Washington County, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have up to 20 workstations (sometimes more) and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business applications that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad-cross-section of industries and are located in Hagerstown, Frederick, Germantown, and Gaithersburg. Although we also have clients in West Virginia, Pennsylvania and all over Montgomery County as well as Washington County.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You want to protect against attacks and Ransomware.
- Managing your security is overwhelming.
- Keeping your site secure is imperative.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
- You are tired of working on slow and unresponsive systems.
- You need to replace old and defective systems but want to invest your money wisely but don't know how to do so.
- You're tired of speaking to tech support that you can't understand.
- You want to have a single point of contact for all your technical issues or concerns.
- You want to be treated with respect when it comes to technology.